Whitewalls and Wheels

Jan 10, 2012
St. Louis, Mo
Has anyone changed there tires and wheels as of yet. Love the old school look and was looking to go with the wide whites. If anyone has done this could you post some pics,,,,thanks !

I installed chrome wheels over the winter waiting to wear the tires out before going with white walls. Get in contact with Bill1BigDog on the forum I know he did wide white walls also he added spinners to his hub caps nice addition I did mine. Great Person

Although the choices are limited in sizes, Tire Wheels Depot Home Page has a few bargain wide white walls. Use the key words "white wall" to find the current listings. I got mine in 18570R14's for right at $100 each, delivered to FL from the west coast. You can't touch that pricing anywhere else that I could find!

They are Hankook's from Korea, which usually a pretty good tire. We're almost finished with my 82 GL500i Silver Wing conversion. Of course I'll post pictures when she's done.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back