Hannigan with Wide Whitewalls - Help!!

Dec 14, 2013
Omaha
I ordered my Hannigan Kit this past Saturday. I told them that I want wide whitewall tires. Hannigan says that they have been unable to find them to fit their rims sized 195 / 55 / 16. I guess Hannigan told him that they would Love to find who makes them.

I have seen a pic somewhere of a Red / black 2nd Gen Venture with wide whitewalls but I have no idea where. I did save the pic when I found it and I just now emailed it to him. But, I still need to know the tire Manf, etc..

I don't even know how to start looking for them.

If any of you can offer any help I sure would appreciate it.

craigr

I ordered my Hannigan Kit this past Saturday. I told them that I want wide whitewall tires. Hannigan says that they have been unable to find them to fit their rims sized 195 / 55 / 16. I guess Hannigan told him that they would Love to find who makes them.

I have seen a pic somewhere of a Red / black 2nd Gen Venture with wide whitewalls but I have no idea where. I did save the pic when I found it and I just now emailed it to him. But, I still need to know the tire Manf, etc..

I don't even know how to start looking for them.

If any of you can offer any help I sure would appreciate it.

craigr
that trike is out of texas. it belong to bernie. Those wheels were of the 2011 and earlier kits and rims were 15" and you could get whitewalls. Now there 16" rims. believe me I have tried to find whitewalls for two yrs. and they just don't make them.

I too have discovered that they just aren't out there.

after looking at pics of the Chromes that they have now, I have given up on different rims and WWs.

If there are very many of us out there wanting WWs, you would think that Hannigan would do something that they could offer rims that have WWs available. - Unless it is more difficult than that.

craigr

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back