Where do all the old parts go?

So I'm doing research on trike kits and installers and was wondering where all the used parts go Does the installer keep them?Do they all go on Ebay? The bike has less than 500 miles on it now. Rear tire is almost new.What do you all do with your parts?

So I'm doing research on trike kits and installers and was wondering where all the used parts go Does the installer keep them?Do they all go on Ebay? The bike has less than 500 miles on it now. Rear tire is almost new.What do you all do with your parts?

Sell them on Fea'bay......Me' I Just hang on to them till they start getting in my way, Then i just give them away or put them on the end of my driveway and hope the scavenger who picks them up can find a use for them..:D...

I sold some of my parts to a friend who has the same motorcycle like the rear wheel and tire, rear brake caliper and brake pads, etc... Then let the dealer get rid of the rest of it...

Last edited:
If you don't want them the shop can keep them, individuals looking for parts that are in like new condition contact trike shops to find them. You don't have to store the parts and deal with them or you can offer them to a friend with the same bike as spares. :)

I thought I keeping my parts several years ago and was advised that the installer had tons of that stuff. I did sell the wheel and tire. My buddy converted his bike 2 yrs ago, kept everything and then pitched it about 3 months ago. I took the wheel and tire since he didn't want it. I sold it in 2 weeks. When i told him what I got for them, he wished he had sold the tire himself. I told him I'd buy him lunch!

There are lots of folks who have converted from 2 wheels to 3, but in all my years of life I've never heard of anyone going BACK from 3 wheels to 2.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back