When is it gonna end????

Just raining here, and clearing tomorrow. Weekend showing in high 60's and Sunny. guess what I'll be doing.......:pepper:

We are getting snow now and by the way it looks we well get at least another 6" of the stuff. I don't know if you know it by now "I HATE WINTER"! :mad::mad: Come on spring....

Again, ''SNOWING NOW''..... 6 to 8 inch's predicted.....When spring finally comes it's going to feel so good, And appreciated...... It doesn't stop me from taking the T/G out it's just I have to clear my driveway before I can...

4 FEET of this stuff in my yard Been there for weeks. Thank god it's March.... todays temp is 13f.
Are you kidding me! This is march not January. This is never going to end.:AGGHH:

This Sunday Daylight Savings Time goes into affect, Maybe with the extra hour of Sunlight it will melt some of the plies of snow....... ;);):D

Under threat of another of these named winter storms (when did they start that?) that is about to dump a massive 8 inches on us. Our county does not own a snow equipment. We close schools when 1/2 inch is forecast. Everybody runs out and buys bread, milk and eggs. WE are going to die, die die. In other news, it's is suppossed to be 70 degrees next week

Steve

Everyone in SC must have survived the 8 inches of snow since I haven't seen any trikes for sale on the Web.....

8 Degrees this morning, Froze my bagels coming back from the coffee shop.:gah:

I was thinking of moving down south for the winters where it's much warmer, ''But'' that would mean I would have to live next to all them Southerner's... :D;)

I was thinking of moving down south for the winters where it's much warmer, ''But'' that would mean I would have to live next to all them Southerner's... :D;)

I tried that once... Moved from Northern Idaho to Reno, Nevada. HATED it! Nothing but sand and dust. No good places to ride. Moved back to Idaho.

Everyone in SC must have survived the 8 inches of snow since I haven't seen any trikes for sale on the Web.....
actually the storm missed the majority of SC. temperature line moved north so we got rain. 60 today 68 tomorrow but rain next week. got about 100 miles in today. proably double that tomorrow with more daylight.

Lots of good sun and temps above freezing today really helped to put a dent in the snow. Unfortunately it looks like it may be mid June before all the salt is off the road.

Come on down to Dixie Land. We don't mind a Yankee or two to come visiting....It's the Damn Yankees we don't like....That's the one's who come down and STAY!!!:Coffee::mad::(

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back