When is it gonna end????

I really feel for you guys .. we got about an inch of snow Monday, felt like I was in withdrawal ... fortunately, it was gone by Tuesday morning and riding was back on. 45 degrees today. Not trying to rub it in ... just feeling your pain.

There's always Daytona starting March 6th, expecting high 70's, low 80's. Starting to get nice down here. Ma and I and a few other friends are going over the following Wednesday as there are less peps during the week.

PC

Under threat of another of these named winter storms (when did they start that?) that is about to dump a massive 8 inches on us. Our county does not own a snow equipment. We close schools when 1/2 inch is forecast. Everybody runs out and buys bread, milk and eggs. WE are going to die, die die. In other news, it's is suppossed to be 70 degrees next week

Steve

Yeah it's crazy cold here in Texas too. Down to a bone-chilling 42... :AGGHH: ;)

I really dont see how you guys up north handle -10..... I couldn't do it.

Easy, Once it gets below 32... Its all mind over Matter,
If you don't have a mind it don't matter....;):Meds:

In our area we rarely get snow but surprise

We did not have a good enough snow since 1993. 8 inches. I know it isn't much compared to up north but we live in the south. What up wit dat.

I am ready to ride. Can't work in the shop it's too cold.

We did not have a good enough snow since 1993. 8 inches. I know it isn't much compared to up north but we live in the south. What up wit dat.

I am ready to ride. Can't work in the shop it's too cold.

Dirtdobber,

You must have been twice as bad as us since we only got 4". We just sold our Florida place last year and this is the welcome I get in Bama my first winter. Oh well, when it warms up I'll forget all about this. Ride Safe. Doc ThumbUp

We're in Texas Mode weather. High of 70 one day, then high of 30 the next. Problem is the high of 70 includes rain, while the high of 30 is dry.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back