Whats for supper?

Pork Chop with kraut and mac salad ..

Almost like a Ruben but with bones..👍…. I see the cans of Jenny ale and that brings back memories one of the old timers from my club who is long gone would pour his ale into a glass and shake some salt in it…Something to do about it given it a better head..?.. i’ve tried it a couple of times and it just gave me a headache..

Almost like a Ruben but with bones..👍…. I see the cans of Jenny ale and that brings back memories one of the old timers from my club who is long gone would pour his ale into a glass and shake some salt in it…Something to do about it given it a better head..?.. i’ve tried it a couple of times and it just gave me a headache..

Some say it gives them the squirts :Shrug: Need to be in condition to enjoy .

Sunday night the Misses was hungry for Mexican, chicken breast with a very spicy Chorizo sauce

W851vMtQ_o.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back