Whats for supper?

The wife made up a recipe we got from our daughter in Ohio this evening, Greek chicken Orzo, lots of Feta cheese, tomatoes, spinach and garlic, she used thighs for the chicken part.

dvnXbY3w_o.jpg

So, It's a chicken part pie?

When I'm batching it for a few days while my wife is away taking care of grandkids I get pretty basic. Last night was a beautiful calm one so cheezy brats on the grill, cheezy breadsticks and a cold brew were the way to go. I should have uncovered the pontoon and went for a cruise but the neighbors called with an invite to happy hour in their garage as I was finishing my meal..

Attachments

• KIMG0384.JPG
    KIMG0384.JPG
    198.1 KB · Views: 127
  • KIMG0385.JPG
    KIMG0385.JPG
    246.9 KB · Views: 121
That ribeye is perfect Sully, the shrimp looks great too and I love 'em but I'm allergic to them :gah:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back