What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alcohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join and stick around?

Asking because we wont to know what we are doing right. We appreciate your feedback.

Lots of reasons...the friendly banter....the knowledge freely shared....especially by Lee H.Mann. May he RIP. At 77 years & and not riding for close to 50, I decided to buy an '89 GW/Lehman to join family "in the wind". I chose a trike because oh my short stature. Two years ago I decided to upgrade to a 2008 GW/Champion IRS Conversion. Thru TT I learned what needed to be done to keep a GW Trike on the road. Accessory wise I saw what "bling" I wanted to add & what I absolutely wouldn't put on my trike if you gave it to me.

i'm one of those "lurkers". Having only basic mechanical knowledge, I learn more by "listening"

It must be a full time job "riding herd" on Trike Talk, keep up the good work!!!

P.S. I would participate & send pictures but am computer illiterate & don't want to mess things up.

LeftWinger1940 (left handed, born in 1940)

Bruce Lawrence

Hello & :welcome: to Trike Talk, glad to have U with Us. :clapping:

Could you let us know what the problems are that your trike is having and what type it is?

Old man

On two wheels since 63? Called Crip since 70 when a drunk driver t-boned me and almost took off my R leg in 69 and a drunk friend loading a gun shot me in my L knee soon as I got off crutches so it stuck even though the friend who gave it to me was killed by a drunk driver in a head-on.

see the theme here the ultra loaded was about a thousand and after I turned 70 had trouble holding it up found a voyager I like it but it needs preloaded I lost the manual and can’t remember what to do so it is on the leaf springs and ride s like a hard tail need help before my hip goes my Lknee is replaced with a long recovery so would like to put some miles on while I can sorry for the longness

On two wheels since 63? Called Crip since 70 when a drunk driver t-boned me and almost took off my R leg in69 and a drunk friend loading a gun shot me in my Lknee soon as I got off crutches so it stuck even though the friend who gave it to me was killed by a drunk driver in a head on see the theme here the ultra loaded was about a thousand and after I turned 70 had trouble holding it up found a voyager I like it but it needs preloaded I lost the manual and can’t remember what to do so it is on the leaf springs and ride s like a hard tail need help before my hip goes my Lknee is replaced with a long recovery so would like to put some miles on while I can sorry for the longness

Mike.......Welome to Trike-Talk........:wave4:...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back