What did you do to Your Tri-Glide Today?

I’ve tried reaching out on several e-mails . No answer yet !!! I get testy when things are broken.
Love Jugs Site issue info

I got an e-mail from Love Jugs . anyone ordering on the site has to use Credit Card PayPal ( second option) . The third option is a non working option that they are trying to get off their site . So now I wait , at least a broken fan not stopping me from riding!!!!

Good on you, let us know when you get your Love Juggs how the finish is, it looks like the chrome Mighty Mites might be the way to go for those that want a shiny finish over the black ones
I’m just getting a replacement fan . I’ve got the chrome mighty mites on my 21 TriGlide and am really happy . Replacing the fan takes about a half hour . Don’t know why but this is the second time the same one went out.

I’m just getting a replacement fan . I’ve got the chrome mighty mites on my 21 TriGlide and am really happy . Replacing the fan takes about a half hour . Don’t know why but this is the second time the same one went out.
I had one go bad on my 17, the fix is pretty easy, my guess is the heat and vibration caused mine to fail after 2 years

Pull the trigger on a Freewire and a pair of Sena 20S EVOs. The Freewire paired easy and sounds great thru the 20s EVOs. Hated the Freewire hanging off the handlebars with the pigtail wire swinging in the breeze. So I came up with a hack. Ordered a 7 pin DIN MxF 5ft cord. Ran it back to the tourpac, added another cigarette lighter socket to power the Freewire up on start. Ran the wires through the excising grommet hole but one with a larger hole so everything fits. Also made a passthru in the tourpac liner insert and ran the connections under my TP organizer and up behind it to the Freewire. Out of the way but still easy to get to. Much cleaner look.freewire1.jpgfirewire6.jpg

Pull the trigger on a Freewire and a pair of Sena 20S EVOs. The Freewire paired easy and sounds great thru the 20s EVOs. Hated the Freewire hanging off the handlebars with the pigtail wire swinging in the breeze. So I came up with a hack. Ordered a 7 pin DIN MxF 5ft cord. Ran it back to the tourpac, added another cigarette lighter socket to power the Freewire up on start. Ran the wires through the excising grommet hole but one with a larger hole so everything fits. Also made a passthru in the tourpac liner insert and ran the connections under my TP organizer and up behind it to the Freewire. Out of the way but still easy to get to. Much cleaner look.
Nicely done

didn't like the Sony radio after installing it, sent it back and got JVC, I like it much better, it has better sound and is much more user friendly, I highly recommend Note Cycles for radios, the price is a little higher, but the radios come with the harness prewired and wrapped and the dash kit installed, it's ready to install when you get it, and their customer service and tech support is excellent, they exchanged the radio with no question and even sent a prepaid UPS return label
and now, I'm going to attempt to adjust the clutch with a little help from you tube

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNT
Back