What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

I changed my air filter, I have a spare on the shelf ready to go

I ran some errands, good ride today, cloudy @68* no rain today.

We will be 80* by the weekend

i picked up plugs for Mrs Jacks Subaru Forester, after supper I will be in the garage;)

80F you should be ashamed (LOL); we have brothers and sisters freezing there you know what's off. Rain is finishing up here we will only be 71-72 this weekend. Not bad for end of January. Need to wipe the Trike down, gas her up and get ready for a ride.

Damn I got a rock chip on my front fender today:mad:

Thats because you keep your trike too clean....You need to keep a layer of dirt and grime on it to protect the paint.....And if you get a rock chip you'll never notice it if you don't clean the trike..So thats one less thing to be staring at every time you get on it to worry about...:laugh:...

Damn I got a rock chip on my front fender today:mad:

Danged if you do and danged if you don't. I've got one too. It's on the left side of the box between the left fender and the left side cover. Pisses me off. I really don't want fender Bras. I think it defeats the purpose of a beautiful paint job. Then it gets chipped and that defeats the beautiful paint job too. A couple more chips and I'll get the Bra's to cover up the chips. But did get out for a 40 mile ride over to Lake Murray in La Mesa.

Managed 25 miles in South Jersey in between rain showers. It was pushing 60 and not actually raining so I had to go. The trike has been sitting in the garage with the battery tender hooked up and a full tank of gas since mid November. Was wondering if she was going to give me any grief starting, but she didn't even hesitate. Started right up and ran like a million bucks. She's back in the garage again with some more showers on the way and temps going back into the 40's. I ever mention I hate winter?

Managed 25 miles in South Jersey in between rain showers. It was pushing 60 and not actually raining so I had to go. The trike has been sitting in the garage with the battery tender hooked up and a full tank of gas since mid November. Was wondering if she was going to give me any grief starting, but she didn't even hesitate. Started right up and ran like a million bucks. She's back in the garage again with some more showers on the way and temps going back into the 40's. I ever mention I hate winter?

Winter is good it makes you appreciate summer😁..

You could always winter here in Florida;)

Winter, I've heard of that but never experienced it. 66F now supposed to be Sunny and 71F tomorrow.:)

Had to finish up some repairs from my broken water line so I was out in my tool shed with my table saw today and as I walked by the thermometer it read 84 degrees. My trike is sitting in the garage on the lift, all dirty from my trip back from Arizona on Monday. It rained almost all the way back from Kingman to San Diego. Got to pull the gas tank apart and see if I can repair the gas leak on the gas filter. Got to get the fuel pressure back up to Spec.

73F today in Chula Vista. Took her out for a 105 mile ride down the I-8 to Pine Valley. Talk about wind gusts. It kicked my butt. Even saw a Semi turned over on it's side. No ambulances so looks like they were okay. Two CHP cars were there and some massive tow trucks. Decided to get off and travel the twisties towards Lake Cuyamaca. Wind was a little more forgiving. Then took the long way home. Butt tired especially the back. Ordered a backrest yesterday. Looking forward to putting it on. Hope that helps the ole back. Bikes were out everywhere today. Great day for it.

I finally cleaned out my sons closet, after 10 years I had to let most of his stuff go. I kept only a few cherished things, toughest day of my life for sure

68* and partly cloudy, no rain, traffic was light

I had to then get gas and put on some miles before the traffic got bad, I have relatives coming in from Mn tonight. I am wondering if I can sneak away again tomorrow :cool:

I finally cleaned out my sons closet, after 10 years I had to let most of his stuff go. I kept only a few cherished things, toughest day of my life for sure

68* and partly cloudy, no rain, traffic was light I had to then get gas and put on some miles before the traffic got bad, I have relatives coming in from Mn tonight. I am wondering if I can sneak away again tomorrow :cool:

Best of luck with everything.

68* and partly cloudy, no rain, traffic was light

I had to then get gas and put on some miles before the traffic got bad, I have relatives coming in from Mn tonight. I am wondering if I can sneak away again tomorrow :cool:

Deep sigh in the chest cavity Brother. Sorry for your loss. You will always have the good memories.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back