What Did You Do To Your Freewheeler Today?

I also wanted to mention I got very positive reviews from the Custom Dynamics brake light modulator I installed prior to the trip. I had people pull up next to me 2X in 2 different cities & mention it was an attention getter. Good to know.

I also am still getting positive comments on the Custom Dynamic LED inserts installed in the front turn signals. The white running lights are very visible to anyone ahead of you. It's good to be seen coming & going.:cool:

I still plan on removing the rear reflector & installing a long, thin LED brake light, but as most things with my Freewheeler, I take a while to decide.

Those things are always the very first thing I do to any bike. I had the true beam smoke tail lights in mine and the wife FW and the dynamic rings up front with day maker headlights. Bright light not loud pipes save lives.

Reactions: MDO
Nice ride to St Augustine today

Weather is hot here @ 95 degrees

My dealer called today to see if I was interested in trading up to a 20 20:p

There are a few road signs on US Hwy 1 South that are twisted from the storm

All in all we were VERY lucky during the hurricane

Glad you got a ride in my friend, even in the hot temps. So what color 2020 you getting?:D

You do know the black ones, like mine, are fastest.:cool:

Please let us know what you think. I have an Avon sitting in my bedroom ready to be mounted sometime next year.

I'm cheap, I scanned my tire receipt into my computer & submitted the rebate online, saving a stamp.:D

It sounds even cheaper when I type it out and say it out loud!:laugh:

I don't view it as cheap, it's more efficient.

• Thanks
Rode it. A lot. Pics randomly load here so I'm not going to try.

2250 miles in the last 9 days. 850 was just going on long rides here at home. Tuesday I packed up and left for Deals Gap. My friends were there. 595 here to there. Then all our riding Tail of the dragon, Cades Cove, Cherohala Skyway, up to Virginia to the Back of the Dragon. That was a 32 mile twisty ass road. Trike handled awesome. Really enjoying this trike. At 5800 miles. Just over 2 months. Need a service again. I'll do that next week.

His RG battery is working, but struggling to turn that beast over & I suggested to him to order the
YuasaGYZ32HL. It is very well constructed with 32ah, 500 CCA & I have found it for $128 with free shipping. These are also USA made. They have them at
Chaparral Motorsports

That will give me a chance to hone my battery changing skills before I need to do mine.

:cool:

I tested his battery & it was charging fine, but dropped below 10VDC when trying to start, so it's time for a new one.

Okay, it was Saturday, not today... but I finally got around to doing the rear fenders with Plastidip. Pretty damn happy with the results. Going to let them cure for a couple days, then touch up a couple rough edges, rub off a bit of overspray, etc....

View attachment 76144View attachment 76145View attachment 76146

Thanks for sharing, but I need more details. Can you list the exact product you used? Do you just tape it off & spray it on? I'm looking to do something with the bottom part of the fenders.

Thanks for sharing, but I need more details. Can you list the exact product you used? Do you just tape it off & spray it on? I'm looking to do something with the bottom part of the fenders.

Plastidip. That's the product. Bought it in a rattlecan at Ace Hardware. Yup, tape it off and spray it on. About the only advice (outside of normal rattlecan practice like several light coats, not one heavy coat) is to pull the tape when the last coat is still wet. Otherwise you might not get a clean separation. Search on plastidip here and you'll find several threads. Search on the 'net and you'll find *many* threads! :)

• Thanks
I finally got around to polishing my FW. I used the HD can of polish, which works on all surfaces.

After over 2 years, the can is almost empty.

It's about time to break out the [FONT=&quot]Original Bike Spirits Spray Cleaner and Polish.

I have been looking forward to trying it. It gets great reviews.[/FONT]

It's about time to break out the Original Bike Spirits Spray Cleaner and Polish.

Been using it for years and it is great stuff. Buy it at a Honda shop in Houston so I have to take a plain brown paper bag along to carry it home so know one knows I bought it at a Honda shop. Lol. (Just kidding, I have owned several Hondas and they are great bikes).

Sunman

Been using it for years and it is great stuff. Buy it at a Honda shop in Houston so I have to take a plain brown paper bag along to carry it home so know one knows I bought it at a Honda shop. Lol. (Just kidding, I have owned several Hondas and they are great bikes).

Sunman

OHHHH,,,, DAN-EEEE!!! Now you’ve done it!

No Black Forest Cheesecake for you when you get to Kerrville!! :D

You might be excused if you just bring the spirits in the plain brown paper bag! :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back