What a THRILL to ride the TRANSFORMER

Jan 15, 2015
Buffalo, Ky, USA
After having to send the Transformer back to HD to get an oil leak fixed now I have it. Having no experience with a trike my first ride was less than relaxing. Now that I have some miles behind me I love it. Every time I stop some one has to look at it and commit on how good it looks, several have asked who did the super paint. It rides even better than it looks. I was told before I even started the trike project that trikes ride rough but this one with the longer wheel base and wider track rides smooth and softer. Even the wife made the commit that it rides better. She loves to ride now. We both like the larger trunk. This thing is more fun to ride than it ever was as a two wheeler. On a crooked road the wife in her car could not keep up with me and I was not pushing it. We love it! THANKS HANNIGAN!!!!!

After having to send the Transformer back to HD to get an oil leak fixed now I have it. Having no experience with a trike my first ride was less than relaxing. Now that I have some miles behind me I love it. Every time I stop some one has to look at it and commit on how good it looks, several have asked who did the super paint. It rides even better than it looks. I was told before I even started the trike project that trikes ride rough but this one with the longer wheel base and wider track rides smooth and softer. Even the wife made the commit that it rides better. She loves to ride now. We both like the larger trunk. This thing is more fun to ride than it ever was as a two wheeler. On a crooked road the wife in her car could not keep up with me and I was not pushing it. We love it! THANKS HANNIGAN!!!!!

The more you ride it the bigger the grin will become, I know I love the way my 2012 Gl1800 Hannigan handles and rides. I will say this, the folks at Hannigan have a smooth ride down to a science.

Told many times, an almost 4yr study/testing of trike conversions and vists to several installers, led wife and I to Murray, Ky for a tour and a ride on a new Wing/Hannigan. About 5 miles into the test ride, wife leaned up and said "This is the one, isn't it?" "Yep" was the answer.

Soon after the deal was made w/my chosen installer and the rest is history!
There may be conversions built as well as the Hannigan Gen1 but, none ride any smoother!

Also, while Chasing the Dragon Tail, if one wants to ride a little on the aggressive side, other brands and some bikes will be hard pressed to stay up.

Of course, I never, ever ride that way:Angel:

Put almost 200 miles on her today. What a beautiful day to ride on a wonderful trike. I am liking the transformer more with every outing. The wife is enjoying the ride more all the time, she didn't care for the two wheeler very much but likes the trike.

Put almost 200 miles on her today. What a beautiful day to ride on a wonderful trike. I am liking the transformer more with every outing. The wife is enjoying the ride more all the time, she didn't care for the two wheeler very much but likes the trike.

A happy wife means a nice ride without complaints. Good choice then on your part.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back