Well it is almost official

I dropped off my 2005 Goldwing at Island Trikes in Forrest Grove, Oregon this past weekend to get my Adventure kit installed. Now comes the waiting It's only two weeks or 14 days and 36 minutes and 42 seconds, but I am not excited.pepper

I want to get a cover for it when we are parked at the hotel has anyone had any good experience with the covers offered in Wing World magazine. If so where did you get yours and what brand.

You are going to love it. As far as the covers, as the dealer to through one in. You are going to have a nice ride home once it's done.

If not the Nelson Riggs is the one to get , it has a 40" zipper up the back for easy access to the trunk without removing the cover. Last I looked $99.00

Very nice oldtimer ..looking trike. What color? Only thing that would be better if you could make it to the NE TT Rally and show us :D Yes that is the cover. I love mine and it folds easy into a 10x10" bag for easy travel.

Funny you should mention a cover too. I wanted Steve to order me one from Motortrike at the time of install, (they do offer them, on the website)... he couldn't be bothered or whatever...told me to go somewhere else to find one on my own. Yeppers, good costumer service.:gah:

Congratulations on the Adventure kit I've had mine for about 3 weeks. So far all I have done is work on it ,rake kit, Michelin pilot tire, centramatic balancers, and changing the fork oil. I bought the motor trike deluxe cover in blue, it seems really thin and light, I haven't had it out of the bag yet but it doesn't look real tough. I would like to find a very soft cover for the garage, I might have to get the wife to sew some sheets together.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back