Want to purchase a TPMS. Help needed

Scott1

Gold Member
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2012
Cranberry Township, PA, USA
I am interested in purchasing a TPMS for my 2008 Honda 1800 Trike (3 wheels). I want one that installs on the valve stems (not in the tire) and I already have metal valve stems. I also would like one that has replaceable batteries. All help and comments will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Greg.

I had the ones Gold Rush referes to. They do the job as advertised. Just be aware that you can not hear the monitor while riding. At least I could not. But they made the pre-ride pressure check easy.

Direct line has it on sale for $158.95. There is also an ad in the May issue of wing world magazine from MidwestCyclePro.com for $148.95. These sale prices are making me wonder if there is an issue with this product.

Well I read all the information that I could find on the TireGard TPMS BIG-13316 and BIG-13316A for my trike. I could not find any difference between the 2 of them. So I ordered the BIG-13316A from Directline Parts. Hopefully I ordered the one that works the best. Just a crap shoot between the 2. Time will tell.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back