Vietnam Memorial Traveling Wall

The Moving Wall is very Special to me. While Working for the City of Lawrenceville, Illinois the Moving wall came to town. Got to build the base for the Wall to set on. You won't believe how that felt. Helped put up the panels. Reading the names of the Brave Soldiers as you set each panel was Humbling. Couldn't keep from getting misty eyed. Had big Parade and ceremony for all Veterans in town. Big Huey came in during ceremony, was spectacular. Five kids from our town was on the wall!

Will never forget the special meaning this Wall has.
Putting up and taking down the Wall was unbelievable. We now have a monument and Flag Pole where the Wall was. Something unusual was were the wall sat, the grass didn't grow for several years. Walk in the park almost everyday and say a prayer and take my hat off to these brave souls as I walk by the monument. Rest in Peace.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back