usb cord connection?

jmhenrie

10+ Posts
Feb 2, 2016
omak, wa, usa
does the usb cord in the front dash just plug into the back of the radio or is it hard wired? I have a 4 inch cord I plug into my iPhone X. when I hit some heavy bumps the phone drops out and the radio comes on until the ride smooths back out then the music from the phone returns. not sure if this a radio connection problem or a cord connection problem

thanks mike. 2020 cvo triglide

does the usb cord in the front dash just plug into the back of the radio or is it hard wired? I have a 4 inch cord I plug into my iPhone X. when I hit some heavy bumps the phone drops out and the radio comes on until the ride smooths back out then the music from the phone returns. not sure if this a radio connection problem or a cord connection problem

I don’t know about the cord; but I do recommend a quality handlebar mount for your phone. It gives me a sense of better security. Al

Might just be an iPhone problem sometimes when you shake bang an, iPhone it will ask you (momentarily) if you want to send google a feedback??

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back