TrikeTalk.com / T.O.I. Western Rally II

Phil, that was fantastic! Your drone got some really crisp, clear pictures. I sure hope we can ride out and join you all for one of these gatherings in the future. :)

Was told that the drone cam took some pictures...on you tube maybe?

Hey, let's do the 2014 Western Rally in Boise, Idaho....how about in August? I can round up volunteers that would be more than willing to help (Dick, Sharon, Orval, Carla, Rick) :wave4:

Rally was great. Glad to be a part of it. Thank you to Ghalib for coordinating and all the ride leaders. Thank you to Philippe for the great video. Snooks in Caldwell, Idaho. Boise would be great!

Great video!!! I wish I had known about this rally sooner, I definately would have been there. Maybe next year. Need to get the word out or the information out somehow to more people. They would ride to a rally just for the friendship. Thanks again. Hope to get the info so I can attend next year. Will it be at the same area?ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back