Trike won't turn over

Apr 2, 2023
Minersville
I have a 2012 triglide I changed the bars and the radio got it all back together, it ran good then would go into limp mode ,tore it apart several more times, found a bare wire on the TBW put a new TBW in and now it won't turn over and everything else has power, also my power vision is saying there is no ecm. I can't see any blown fuses or tripped breakers. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have the stock tune but can't load it because the the tuner says there is no ecm. I unplugged it and still nothing, is there a way the security system could shut it down like this, i noticed the red security light goes solid and stays on. I have changed fob batteries and tried a different fob. Any other thoughts. Thanks

I do have the stock tune but can't load it because the the tuner says there is no ecm. I unplugged it and still nothing, is there a way the security system could shut it down like this, i noticed the red security light goes solid and stays on. I have changed fob batteries and tried a different fob. Any other thoughts. Thanks

Pull all fuses out, clean the ends and reinstall them, pay attention to any fuse( main fuse) for any wiggles in the fuse holders

Give Fuel Moto a call

Phone: (920) 423-3309

Is this your fuse box? Pay attention to fuses #3 and six

FLHX08FUSEBOX-126275.jpg

I have a 2012 triglide I changed the bars and the radio got it all back together, it ran good then would go into limp mode ,tore it apart several more times, found a bare wire on the TBW put a new TBW in and now it won't turn over and everything else has power, also my power vision is saying there is no ecm. I can't see any blown fuses or tripped breakers. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Just my thoughts......But in my experiences a bare wire will almost always lead to a blown fuse, Or a dead short on a component ....A bad fuse will some times look good even when it isn't..New fuses are inexpensive ...I would change them all.:Shrug:....

If it worked fine before you fiddled with it then the problem is the nut on the end of the wrench.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grimpen
Back