Trike Photos

My application for TOTM.

It is a 2006 GL 1800. Champion solid axle.

My son got a 2009 Suzuki M 109. We are competing with each other to see who can spend the most personalizing his ride.

I'm Winning:D

comanche,
yhay is one fine looking trike, really love it,grinn
ray
[ps] how is the camera working out for you]

Lightning Motorcycle trike. Chevy 350 small block. A rocket. Auto trans - the wife loved driving it.

vbpgimage.php

Ray - had it for a couple of years, then sold to a friend in Chicago. I moved to Galveston, 2 blocks from the Gulf, and no garage. Salt air was getting to the aluminum and I couldn't stand to see that so sold it. The guy who bought it redid it into a show machine, and that's all he does with it - barely ever rides it - but he's won a bunch of trophies. He's got a few show bikes and street rods.

I subsequently built a tiny air conditioned garage in Galveston where I built my last VW. Got out of Galveston not long before Ike hit. Galveston was fun for a few years, but got old. The whole character of the Island was changing, and not for the good.

Well i am hoing to build me one this winter, just don't know what power plant yet,
you must be near livinginston, area ?
Ray

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back