Trike Photos

Here are a couple of rough pics I took of my Trike right after I got it in 2008. Added a few pieces of chrome since then. Will gladly send more later on. This is a 2008 with a Hannigan Trike Kit. :yes:

Hi pin-hi,
This might help....
  • Use any photo program to re-size your pictures to no more than medium quality (approx. 600x600, for instance)
  • Pull them onto your desktop
  • Click on "Post Reply" at the top or bottom of the thread. This gives you the tools needed.
  • type whatever you want to say first, then you will be ready to post thumbnail pictures.
  • Click on the little paperclip symbol right above your post. This opens a box that let's you pick a picture from a list of items on your desktop.
  • Select the picture from the list, give it a chance to show in the box, and click UPLOAD. It will take a few seconds, but the name/number of the picture will show up.
  • Repeat for more pictures, if desired.
  • When you have them listed in that box as attached, scroll down below your post and click "PREVIEW POST" to confirm that they will show up.
  • If they are there, click "SUBMIT" and you are done.

Trying one last time to post pics of my completed 2006 Harley Sportster 1200 cc trike. If it doesn't work this time, I'm going to run a hot bath, put on some Leonard Cohen and get a fresh razor Blade!

HERE WE ARE
http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk159/JJTRIKER/?action=view&current=SSPX0046.jpg

SSPX0046.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back