Trike announcement

I guess I'm 1/2 fast, being black and blue :Shrug:
Why does the word" Polination "come to mind :shedevil:

Not hard to tell it's winter and lots of members unable to ride... Quite a segway from a trike announcement to lacy black ladies' undies....:clapping: And I for one am not complaining...:D

Cheers
Doug

Na, You don't have to sell the Spyder, No cost savings , Just new owners who will sell of some of the company Like the Financial/Loan side of the business to start....
Why would I not be surprised. There could also be a move from within to take the company private. That might not be a bad thing. As an investor, If I'm offered as much as or more than I paid for the stock, I'd be ecstatic to get my money out.

I just figured it out. It's going to be a limited edition in silver and blue. Just for Jerry Jones in honor of the Cowboys finally winning another superbowl. :clapping::Excited:

Or not

Black and gold is what I heard! Something about Steel Curtain re-lived Be a real nice color combo don't ya think! :Coffee: ride safely fearless

I just figured it out. It's going to be a limited edition in silver and blue. Just for Jerry Jones in honor of the Cowboys finally winning another superbowl. :clapping::Excited:

Black and gold is what I heard! Something about Steel Curtain re-lived Be a real nice color combo don't ya think! :Coffee: ride safely fearless

I'm sorry, but as a born-in-the-'Burgh Steeler fan, and the proud owner of a black TG, I have to agree with Fearless! By the way, Mikey, all you need to do is add some gold trim to yours... whaddah ya say? Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!:wave4::wave4::wave4:

Actually, in the almost 50 years I've lived in TX, this is the first time I've even halfway wished to see them go to the Superbowl.

Hard times in Dallas

If the Black and Gold don't get there I could possibly cheer for Dallas. That would mean that more than likely the an arch rival of the Steelers is the AFC team playing. You know what i'm saying!;) Fearless
Actually, in the almost 50 years I've lived in TX, this is the first time I've even halfway wished to see them go to the Superbowl.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back