Trike announcement

According to Cosmology Astroparticle Physics Weekly, One should never apply Black or Red paint to any vehicle if speed is important because the pigments in those two colors will absorb sunlight,At an abnormal rate which will then cause a molecular level of drag and in turn will have a negative effect [Slowdown] on the vehicle though ambient and also non-ambient air..And then the vehicle will lose terminal speed though all rpm ranges' Of at least but not limited to 25%.... :xzqxz:

My Bad, I Bought the Slow Color!

Wow, That new M8 engine must be more powerful and torquey than I thought. I have the same slow Inferior Blue color as Bill G. Maybe Harley made a mistake calling it Superior Blue?

Attachments

• 2017TGU.jpg
    2017TGU.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 259
In is in the book!

:wave4:Everyone knows Black Harley's are the fastest :Shrug: or at least that is what I have always been told!...:Coffee: :D ride safely Fearless

Attachments

• DSC00117.JPG
    DSC00117.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 269
Wow, That new M8 engine must be more powerful and torquey than I thought. I have the same slow Inferior Blue color as Bill G. Maybe Harley made a mistake calling it Superior Blue?

Nice Tri Glide my friend,

Love the Superior Blue but our 2017 Tri Glide is Bonniville Blue/Fanthom Blue two tone. Our 2015 Freewheeler was the Superior Blue.

Ride Safe,
Bill G

Attachments

• IMG_1615.JPG
    IMG_1615.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 234

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kritnerjg
Back