TriGlide Rear Lift Giveaway! We have a winner

Re: TriGlide Rear Lift Giveaway! Enter To Win!

I'm a right handed person, everything except for one thing is done right handed.
You guys know what I'm talking about. It's a Man Thing. Picking your nose?
I was parking my (just purchased)'10 XXX and used my left hand to turn the ignition off. Turned it to the right and locked it down, Accessory side!
8 hrs. later around 11pm climbed on. My first thought, hey someone turned the ignition on but it was locked. Turned the switch to the left. Yep, no power to start.
Fished out the manual, located the page for jump starting. Now everyone is gone and I'm stranded in a dim lighted parking lot. Oh boy, have to call the wife to bring cables.
It's near midnight and I'm on my way home with the wife on my tail in that Big Ram.
Can't explain why but I've been known to turn left when I've been told to turn right!
Let's keep this a secret between you & me.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back