Tire Pressure

Tire pressures

On our 2010 Goldwing CSC Cobra we have an Avon Trike tire on the front and run 36-40 lbs in it. Still experimenting with it.

On the rear we run anywhere from 22-24.

Just have to play with it to see what handles and rides the best for you.

1997 GL1500 Lehman GTL trike, Avon Trike Radial 130/70R18front @ 39-41 psi …

are P215/70R15 (on 15x7 wheels) car typerear tires @ 20-22 psi normally like with no trailer or rear carrier … and I almost always have "Wife Unit" on with me, so call it "two up" (However ... I do go with 25 psi if going "two up" andpulling trailer ormy hitch receiver mounted carrier on a several days trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway just to take any hint of squirm out of it).

Not to complicate it, but just to say our trike uses two Progressive Suspension #416 series "air/spring shocks", I usually run 60-75psi in them. Not knowing what yours is, could be same or air bags or springs only or ???

Most trike kits recommend about the same. 40-41 in front 22-24 in rear. The rear will probably rot before you wear them out BUT, do not keep them on the bike more than 5-6 yrs. Tread my still ok but tires my fail.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back