The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

Lately when i have to ask a Woman a question, That a woman should know the answer to...I have start off with; You've been a Woman all your life, Right?... Can you answer this question for me....??...Cause now days you never know..:Shrug:

Them Kardashian women scare me. Every man they conquer winds up crazy, overdosed or in jail. Bad juju. Modern day medusa man eaters.

So it turns out I can hit the broad side of a barn. Many suns ago stoopid cousin & I were rope swinging from the beams out the hay door. Turns out stoopid cousin tied off the top of the rope to wrong roof joist, so we had to climb up, grab rope, walk about 20' along beam to get the right takeoff point to swing out the door and onto/into the haystack below. Just as I grabbed the rope and started walking, stoopid cousin muttered some smart-aleck remark. I turned to ask "What?" and slipped off. Hung onto the rope and went SPLAT! into the side of the barn. See, I CAN hit the broad side of a barn!

I just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year..

Not to cause any trouble, But shouldn't that be an even number..??

No, not really. In today's world there is no such thing as a woman. It is no longer a "truth" that if have have a certain type of chromosomal make up and certain style of genitalia you are proof positive to be a man or a woman.

Now, it's all about how you feel. If I feel like a woman I can compete on a woman's sports event and wail on them.

And in the case of marriage I can marry myself. I can be the "girl" (what ever that is) one minute and be the "man" (whatever that is) the next. That way I can double my Social Security benefits as I love myself.

It's not too complex really. You just have to understand we as humans are a bunch of morons floating around on a dirt clod out in space.

Was a Good Samaritan

Being a creature of habit, I normally use the same road exit for home. There has been the same guy with a neck sign, "No work, No job, No food , ect" .

There are quite of small businesses looking for help, not high paying, but more than begging. So I printed him a list, rolled down the window, and handed it to him with out saying a word.

Gota make a new list to hand out, as the pennysaver just arrived.

I wonder what they think when I give them the envelope :Shrug:

Being a creature of habit, I normally use the same road exit for home. There has been the same guy with a neck sign, "No work, No job, No food , ect" .

There are quite of small businesses looking for help, not high paying, but more than begging. So I printed him a list, rolled down the window, and handed it to him with out saying a word.

Gota make a new list to hand out, as the pennysaver just arrived.

I wonder what they think when I give them the envelope :Shrug:

Frank your last sentence was probably Rhetorical, But i'll answer it anyway...

The guy thinks your an ''A'' hole... He makes more money [Tax free] than some working people do.. So why work, Its like the ''I'll work for food guys'' Good hearted people would just hand them money...The new trick is the ..''Go fund me.'', Those people don't even have to leave their house to beg for money...:mad:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back