The Official Highjacked Thread. Highjacking encouraged.

Same here. It was 55 when I left the house. I was going to ride, but my wife stuck her head out the door and scolded me because I've been sick the last 2 days.

I drove.

A wise move.

I was going to ride the wife to the grocery store until I saw the list. The 18 lb. turkey would have fit, but I didn't want to trust a gallon of milk bouncing around back there. :AGGHH:

Just when I thought I had an excuse not to do any exterior painting, the good weather returns. Partly cloudy, temps in the low 80's, light S.E. breeze and only a 20% chance of rain.:cool:

Guess i'l get the rest of the leaves off my front lawn, I was hoping they would of had blown over to the neighbors property by now' but no such luck...... :gah:

Finished the exterior painting on Saturday.

Rode 195 miles today.:cool:

That completes the weekend "To-Do" list.

Cleanup all the paint screw-ups next week.:gah:

Making up the menu for Christmas dinner for the last couple of days. I am responsible for homemade mac and cheese, lasagna and cake. I had won a turkey at Thanksgiving and saved it for Christmas. There will be sweet potato casserole, stuffing, dinner rolls, gravy and mashed potatoes.
:clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back