The latest on Alec Baldwin.......

A quote from Baldwin during his interview, "Someone is responsible for what happened, and I can't say who that is," Baldwin told Stephanopoulos in the interview, which was recorded in advance. "But I know it's not me."

He should have IMO kept his mouth shut. This will be used against him in a civil case

He claims the gun ( half cocked ) went off by itself? Nope can't happen.

He also claims he knows about weapons on a set and how to handle them. Nope, this case proves the opposite.

He claims he checked the weapon. Nope, he contradicts this statement several times

IMO he needs a better lawyer

Jack’ Like I said before The more the Lawyers can confused the press and the jury the better chance your client has… Standard operating procedure for lawyers😱

Jack’ Like I said before The more the Lawyers can confused the press and the jury the better chance your client has… Standard operating procedure for lawyers😱

I think most fair minded people will burn him if given the chance

He has alienated himself with his wokeness and big mouth

Someone is going to have their feet put to the fire, and IMO Hollyweird will sacrifice him

A jury will look at all of his statements and the big one that will bite him is it was not my fault, it was someone else

Here, that statement will hang with a jury. Why, because he and he alone pointed the gun and shot the gun. Case closed

I think most fair minded people will burn him if given the chance

He has alienated himself with his wokeness and big mouth

Someone is going to have their feet put to the fire, and IMO Hollyweird will sacrifice him

A jury will look at all of his statements and the big one that will bite him is it was not my fault, it was someone else

Here, that statement will hang with a jury. Why, because he and he alone pointed the gun and shot the gun. Case closed

To use lawyer speak; That’s not necessarily so!😁

Baldwin is a piece of work for sure.

Had a friend years ago who owned 7-11 type stores. He caught a manager on tape taking money out of the register and putting it in her purse. When confronted with the evidence, she swore it wasn't her.

Manager on duty for that shift

Had a key to the drawer

Video showed other employee was in the restroom

... but "that's not me!"

Jury convicted her anyway.

I hope they pin his arse to the wall, and put him in the cell with a patriotic inmate who loves America in spite of his incarcerated status.

I hope they pin his arse to the wall, and put him in the cell with a patriotic inmate who loves America in spite of his incarcerated status.

How appropriate THAT would be.

PC

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back