The latest on Alec Baldwin.......

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Oct 4, 2011
Ocala, Florida
Fox news showed him (Wed. nite) claiming "I didn't pull the trigger". The gun was in his hand, so who DID pull the trigger. Hollywood just can't tell the truth or take responsibility.

PC

Fox news showed him (Wed. nite) claiming "I didn't pull the trigger". The gun was in his hand, so who DID pull the trigger. Hollywood just can't tell the truth or take responsibility.

PC

Of course Alec did not pull the trigger. That's really clear for all to see.:confused:

He's wants everyone to believe that it was his fingers fault, not his, that pulled the trigger thus firing the fatal shot. Again, Alec does not accept reality, even with eye witness testimonies of the tragic event. Therefore, Alec feels his finger is the one who should be charged and do time for his obvious negligent homicide.:sarcastic:

This will be very interesting on the direction of the case and final determinations.

Last edited:
Maybe he was just holding the gun trying to calm it down but it just went ahead and took the shot anyways on it's own... :D :Shrug:

What the hells the matter with you people. We all know guns kill people, people don't kill people. So just like all guns probably just jumped up off the table and killed somebody just cause it could. I've never seen it myself but I like to keep an eye on my guns just in case. Never know when one might jump out the closet and turn on ya. The one thing I've learned from anti gunners is guns kill people. Even if you've got the gun in your hand you're just an innocent bystander.:xzqxz:

This i didn't pull the trigger is just a lawyer trick in case Lefty has to go before a jury...

It gives them the jury something else to be confused about..:xzqxz:. Like calling a real gun a prop gun....

Who Had Live Ammo and Who Loaded The Guy..........We Know He Pulled The Trigger ...........

At the trial, I'm pretty sure he will claim he couldn't have pulled the trigger. His hands just didn't fit the gun properly. And, we all know, "If the gun don't fit, you must acquit"..... Jim

I think he is. But I'll bet he's got a good 10 years on me. He could probably do it between naps and forgettin what he's doing. And if his ears are as good as mine it would be a real hoot to watch.:laugh:

Update on this situation: Baldwin claims he attempted to pull the hammer back but it slipped out of his grip, accidentally firing the round in the chamber. Sounds like a defense attorney excuse to me!

Either way, the gun was in Baldwin's hand, not somebody else's. He must be a good actor as he turned on the water works right on cue, as referenced by Sidecarbill.

PC

Baldwin's stories/excuses sound to me like stuff that would come out of a 9-year old's mouth when caught with his hand in the cookie jar. But then most people 9 years old are still developing their integrity and sense of personal responsibility. I'll bet if he ever messes up on his lines when acting, he will blame it on the dog for eating his script! Jim

Baldwin's stories/excuses sound to me like stuff that would come out of a 9-year old's mouth when caught with his hand in the cookie jar. But then most people 9 years old are still developing their integrity and sense of personal responsibility. I'll bet if he ever messes up on his lines when acting, he will blame it on the dog for eating his script! Jim

A quote from Baldwin during his interview, [FONT=Georgia, serif]"Someone is responsible for what happened, and I can't say who that is," Baldwin told Stephanopoulos in the interview, which was recorded in advance. "But I know it's not me."

[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]He should have IMO kept his mouth shut. This will be used against him in a civil case

[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]He claims the gun ( half cocked ) went off by itself? Nope can't happen.

He also claims he knows about weapons on a set and how to handle them. Nope, this case proves the opposite.

He claims he checked the weapon. Nope, he contradicts this statement several times

IMO he needs a better lawyer
[/FONT]

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back