Test rode a 08 GW CSC today..

OG - the CSC is a solid conversion and IMHO :D is head and shoulders above most others in design. Gotta agree though, that you should give the HD a try. I ride one and love every high speed, low speed, straight and twisty mile on it.

One thing you'll find is that the longer and wider wheelbase combined with the independent suspension is superior.

On mountain curves:eek:riding two up and at speed, I find myself hanging in the tracks of the two wheelers while the guys on the solid axle Lehmans are leaning to counterbalance and their ladies are hanging on for dear life.

All that said and having picked enough fights for one day,:cool: I gotta wonder about the tire pressures on your demo bike. I and most everyone I know, ride with pressures lower than specs call for. There's nothing that will destroy both the handling and ride of a trike quicker than over-inflated tires. The front the hardness will cause road chatter (wobble?) and on the back, in addition to side drift, your butt will feel every imperfection in the road.

Hope you find one that fits you perfectly.:)

Thanks for all the advice..the problem is finding dealers of all the makes and models that will let you test ride the bike for any length of time. Even this Honda guy said to be back in 10-15 minutes. Gee, the Ford dealer let me take my truck out for the whole day. It was a good test, I bought it and it's the same price as a trike. Oh well, I'm not done yet, the fun is in the search.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back