Spring in North Dakota.

Jul 5, 2013
Hankinson, ND, USA
Hi all. Last week we started our spring projects and #1 on the list was trimming the tree by my shop so we could safely park the motor home and enclosed trailer. We spent the afternoon cutting back limbs and cleaning up the mess. The next morning the temps had dropped into the low 20's when I came back over to the shop. I have never seen this happen before but there were icicles hanging from the tree limbs.

KIMG0969.JPGKIMG0970.JPG

Glad to see you’re still kicking, Dave! How you been? Heard you had to go to the hospital during your winter stay.

Here in Michigan we are having to walk around with masks on and aren’t supposed to ride our bikes except to the store.

We didn’t go back to Media Highpoint this year. They decided after 11 years, they didn’t want us there anymore. No one we know is there anyways. We ended up in Bandera.

Jan & John

Glad to see you’re still kicking, Dave! How you been? Heard you had to go to the hospital during your winter stay.

Here in Michigan we are having to walk around with masks on and aren’t supposed to ride our bikes except to the store.

We didn’t go back to Media Highpoint this year. They decided after 11 years, they didn’t want us there anymore. No one we know is there anyways. We ended up in Bandera.

Jan & John

Yes at the end of January I lost the hearing in my left ear and a day later I had a serious case of vertigo that landed me in the ER and then three days in the hospital. My hearing hasn't come back in that ear and I still have some minor balance issues today.

We've been staying home too and wear a mask when out for groceries. I've been spending most of the past month working on projects in my shop. I just started working on my 53 Chevy again this week. Got a new battery, coil and other ignition parts so will hopefully have it running again soon. Once that it's running I need to order the new seat material and get the inside re-done. Ice is going off the lake right now so will hopefully put the dock in next week.

Take care and have a great summer.

Jan & John

Made it easier for to me to hang out with you.

Made it easier for to me to hang out with you.

After that last ride when we stopped at the Shell, Jan got a call from her daughter back in MI, telling us to stop and get toilet paper. So we went to the store across the street and the shelf was empty. A stocker came with a cart full and just gave it a shove down the aisle. It was empty before it stopped. We snagged two 12 packs. Jan had to carry them in her lap. We had been so busy riding, we were not aware of the craziness going on.:confused:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back