Searching thru my computer....fun stuff!

Jun 15, 2013
Red Banks, MS
I was looking thru my computer for a file for the State of Mississippi this evening...ran across these photos.

They are a few years old, and I've had more than a few people laugh at me, ask me how I like riding bitch. :laugh:

But that was a fun day of testing out what the TG would do and grabbing some video footage.

I won't say that my days of pulling wheelies are over...but I do find myself doing them much less than in years gone by.

Tri%20Glide%20Wheelie%20fun%202.jpg

Tri%20Glide%20Wheelie%20fun.jpg

Oh, and here's a really old one, probably from 8-9 years ago-

Tri-Glide%20Wheelie.jpg

Kevin

I remember some video from San Diego??? ... you popping wheelies :Shrug:

Yeah, in San Diego, when we were headed up to Alaska, my brother goaded me into doing a wheelie down the street. He took a video with his phone. Dunno where that is now.

Isn't that the 14? Hard to tell looking at the bottom ... LOL

The two larger photos above, where I am the passenger, those are of the '14.

The smaller photo is one Mary took in our driveway on the '11 Tri Glide. I remember that afternoon. Someone had posted that even with a Stage I the Tri Glide were so underpowered that they could not get out of their own way. lol

I knew that not to be true. With a good Stage I they have some nice get up and go, so I went out and did a bunch of wheelies in the driveway...straight toward Mary, while she tried to take photo's without being worried about me running into her. :)

At that point in time we did not know how to capture a photo out of a video. :laugh:

Kevin

I saw that picture on the net a couple years ago ... knew it was you, so I saved a copy of it.

Anytime I here someone say the tri is so underpowered, I show them that picture. Always makes them gasp a little. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back