Love for trikes and searching for like-minded person!

Dec 9, 2014
San Jose, California
Hey guys ! I`m a newcomer here, my name is Alexander and I`m 25 years old and I love trikes ! really) I`m very glad that I found such great international community, at last! and where I can share my story with like-minded bike & trike enthusiasts!

I`m working with team and trike we are assembly called GeeTrike. A year ago, we had a hypothesis to create a design with independent rear suspension so trike will be good for ride over rough terrain. This is what we get
FB 1.jpg6329209.png

And yes, our hypothesis was confirmed! We tested our trike for more than 4 months and revealed a defect at an inclination, which was successfully fixed later. Trike did not only copes well with rugged terrain, but also convenient to the city. It turned out that due to lack of axle between the wheels at the trike has a track slope and it is more stable in the corners than the two wheeled motorcycle.
Also, we have made it a folding which allows more convenient to store and transport the trike.

Now we are in the process of creating a new prototype with a lifting frame which will be provided with two storage compartments, lighting, thanks to the design it will be like a light motorcycle.

Parameters trike for today:
Max Speed35 MPH
Usefull load280 LB
Distance between the wheels2'72"
Max.Range50 MI
Charge time4 HR

<tbody>
</tbody>
I can give more details to mates, who are interesting in technical side, but dont want to overload too much info about this here)

I`d love to get respond from you guys and listen what you think about all this, maybe you can suggest some idea or just give a short review about what we are working on. I saw here many cool trikes and fun people and I want to participate in this too!

Welcome glad you joined us. That is some kinda engineering. Ya'll as they say may have to much time on your hands. RIDE SAFE

wolf4.jpg First I have to say I am not in any way employed by trike talk forum, just a member and a part of the community.

don't get us wrong, we are interested in trike builds and the tech. behind them as long as you are an honest individual that wants to take part in the trike community, you are welcome.

If you are developing something for sale please get the permission of the forums administrator, because the forums sponsors are recognized and approved by the owners ok?

There is a reason for this as they represent themselves to the trike community as folks who can be trusted by us to provide the services, parts etc.. they advertise without burning us in the process.

:Coffee: You will be welcomed here as we have a wide range of trike enthusiasts and we like to have fun and see what others are doing, Im glad you have the ability to experiment, that's where new ideas come from.

There is a build thread on the forum and that is where most of us post such things and those who wish can pursue and watch your developments, you may even make a few friends?:Shrug:

First I have to say I am not in any way employed by trike talk forum, just a member and a part of the community.

don't get us wrong, we are interested in trike builds and the tech. behind them as long as you are an honest individual that wants to take part in the trike community, you are welcome.

If you are developing something for sale please get the permission of the forums administrator, because the forums sponsors are recognized and approved by the owners ok?

There is a reason for this as they represent themselves to the trike community as folks who can be trusted by us to provide the services, parts etc.. they advertise without burning us in the process.

:Coffee: You will be welcomed here as we have a wide range of trike enthusiasts and we like to have fun and see what others are doing, Im glad you have the ability to experiment, that's where new ideas come from.

There is a build thread on the forum and that is where most of us post such things and those who wish can pursue and watch your developments, you may even make a few friends?:Shrug:
Thanks man! I thought its just good manners to get start at "new members" section, appreciate your tips! I`m looking for community here, i surfed a bit for forums and this one very warm welcome and quite active and I want just to chat with ppl at everyday stuff you know, and maybe get some tips from such great guys!) I see you got trike also, is it Harley ?

Thanks man! I thought its just good manners to get start at "new members" section, appreciate your tips! I`m looking for community here, i surfed a bit for forums and this one very warm welcome and quite active and I want just to chat with ppl at everyday stuff you know, and maybe get some tips from such great guys!) I see you got trike also, is it Harley ?

Welcome, yes my trike is an old Harley Tour Glide Ultra Classic I bought new in 1989 and have kept it all these years, I converted it myself in the winter of 2013 with a Champion solid axle kit and 5 degree raked triple tree obtained from sponsors on this forum and the forum owner himself and it is promised to my 23 yr. old daughter when I kick the bucket as she grew up on my Harley.
One of the reasons I converted it is she is way to small to ever handle a big touring bike. As it is I will probably have to re-design the clutch lever to accommodate her small hands but she can ride it!
The other reason is that I need three wheels myself nowadays.

7991.jpg 12.jpg 2-Chelseas%20first%20time%20as%20a%20pilot%20on%20the%20bike%20she%20grew%20up%20on.jpg
The picture you see here is the very first time she has ever piloted a motorcycle , she took to it like a duck to water!
I well remember that day because I don't know who's smile was wider?

One day in a huge parking lot and the next I am on the back and she cruising down the back roads hauling the old man. The only difference is that she has not as yet had to design a baby seat to keep me from falling off, I believe she was maybe 6 mo. old before I started taking her with me in a baby backpack and her little butt sitting on my backrest.
Cool Huh?

For pictures of my build - Google- pcombe library/photobucket.

if you wish you will be able to hold your cursor on the picture for an explanation of what I was doing and perhaps see tips I left for others?

Welcome, yes my trike is an old Harley Tour Glide Ultra Classic I bought new in 1989...
Hah)) Really nice story that makes me smile too man!) I will definitely check your library with images and its cool to get the trike from father I think. Cause I`m only 25 and for me it would be nice present from parents you know, so I think she will be happy too! Btw nice suite, cowboy :D

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the Trike Talk Forums from Idaho ! ENJOY !
Thank you ! I see Harley is a real brand here :)

Hah)) Really nice story that makes me smile too man!) I will definitely check your library with images and its cool to get the trike from father I think. Cause I`m only 25 and for me it would be nice present from parents you know, so I think she will be happy too! Btw nice suite, cowboy :D

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ! I see Harley is a real brand here :)

By far not the only one, There are trikes here I never heard of!

Guys, thanks for the support and we have good news! We have received an order for an individual trike, which means we will finish our work even more faster than planned, and soon we will be able to announce a new trike :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gyl
Back