Love Jug Fan

Rmitchell55

850+ Posts
Dec 6, 2012
Santee
I ordered a replacement fan for my Love Jug Mini back on Feb. 4th 2023. After waiting almost 4 months and a couple of E-mails, it arrived in the mail today. I now have a spare fan, the fan that I thought had quit working was just bound up by the "O" ring cushion in the housing. took it apart and reassembled and it works fine.

I ordered a replacement fan for my Love Jug Mini back on Feb. 4th 2023. After waiting almost 4 months and a couple of E-mails, it arrived in the mail today. I now have a spare fan, the fan that I thought had quit working was just bound up by the "O" ring cushion in the housing. took it apart and reassembled and it works fine.

Ray, that o-ring binding issue is pretty common. If anyone else out there has a fan failure, its a good thing to check that first. The Love Jugs fan designer and company owner, Dave Sandel was ill and passed away two years ago and his daughter is running the company now. Service is not the same as when Dave was running the business.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back