satelite radio

I had one on mine when I bought it. Never used it, so I took it off. It was mounted to the dash to the left of the steering column. It was wired into the fuse block with a wire running to the back and plugged into the radio. It even had a remote. It's in the tool box. I can get a name, if you want.

I had one on mine when I bought it. Never used it, so I took it off. It was mounted to the dash to the left of the steering column. It was wired into the fuse block with a wire running to the back and plugged into the radio. It even had a remote. It's in the tool box. I can get a name, if you want.

That would be great if it's not too much trouble.

I don't think it would be too difficult. I replaced it with a J&M CB because the people I ride with all have CB's. The J&M has an auxiliary plug if I want to listed to something other than the am/fm radio and it will mute the radio when someone calls on the CB.

I installed a XM add on and it runs thru the aux plug on the front of the radio. If I had to do over, I would have changed out the radio and remote on the dash to a radio with XM installed. So now I have to put the radio on a FM channel that is not being used which is OK for local use but, when on the road that channel might be in use which over rides the XM and is a pain. Some of the newer radios can use the XM tuner you can get at Best Buy, but mine was not compatible.

Tomg

I installed a XM add on and it runs thru the aux plug on the front of the radio. If I had to do over, I would have changed out the radio and remote on the dash to a radio with XM installed. So now I have to put the radio on a FM channel that is not being used which is OK for local use but, when on the road that channel might be in use which over rides the XM and is a pain. Some of the newer radios can use the XM tuner you can get at Best Buy, but mine was not compatible.

Tomg

Try setting your FM on 88.3 that works just about everywhere ThumbUp

Sign up for. xM radio than cancel you get an offer to sign up to renew it for real cheap. They ofer it to me for $ 6.00 a month for 6 months. I never respond then they give me a free trial for 3 mo. Not a fan of it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasick-4
Back