CB radio install instructions?

520fd

550+ Posts
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2010
Davenport, Iowa USA
I happened to get all the items to put a CB radio on my 2022 Tri-Glide. Harley doesn't sell them anymore. I already put the switch pak on the handle bar. I took my front fairing off to put the module in it. With the bracket I have, I don't see where it would bolt into. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the CB install instructions they could down load to me? There a place for it to fit, but no drilled holes. I might have to drill accouple hole to get the job done. Part #76000486A

IMG_0736 - Copy.jpgIMG_0738 - Copy.jpg

I happened to get all the items to put a CB radio on my 2022 Tri-Glide. Harley doesn't sell them anymore. I already put the switch pak on the handle bar. I took my front fairing off to put the module in it. With the bracket I have, I don't see where it would bolt into. Does anyone happen to have a copy of the CB install instructions they could down load to me? There a place for it to fit, but no drilled holes. I might have to drill accouple hole to get the job done. Part #76000486A

View attachment 117201View attachment 117202

I simply zip tied mine to the top of my radio but if I remember correctly the 2 bolts on that bracket can be mounted to the cage that surrounds the radio maybe?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back