SA Newbe

Just a quick note to say HI. I'm new to this website so hope I'm doing this right. I'm in San Antonio TX and ride a 2003 Burgman 650 with low miles. This is the greatest ride I've ever had or ridden except for the BMW maybe. I've had an Isetta scooter, HD hardtail, Honda Goldwing 1000, Honda Interstate Silverwing and now the Burgman 650. I may want to trike it and am looking at the Yelvington Trikes conversion. The Boss doesn't like to ride it as a Bike. She got spoiled when we ride my brothers Suzuki Cavalcade Trike, also a very nice ride.

I love the Burgman 650s too Bantam. A fantastic machine and a j dioy to ride. Many here are discovering these great machines. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard PM Bantam.

PM Bazooka he can really help you with that conversion decision.

I had a 650 with a Tow Pac for one of my daughters and it was great.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back