newbe

Hello Mark and welcome to the forums, I can't be of any help with your questions but did want to welcome you.

Hello all , thanks for letting me join.

i am building a 98 Valkyrie with road Smith trike kit that came off a gold wing .

Yes it going to be a custom fit . i fit it on Valkyrie at swing arm pivot , like it was on gold wing . i want to know is the Valkyrie need to be level ? and does the trike kit need to be level ? im starting with bare bike frame .

Mark… Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍

Welcome Mark

Just my opinion but I believe its all going to be how you want it to look.

Down in the back the racked look.

I would guess you would what the sight line between the Bike and the kit to be on the same sight line. You don't want it to look bent in the middle.

personally I would like just a little down in the rear not much. But its what you like. You want to keep weight on the front so it steers well. To much and it will be a bear to steer. To little and it will wander on you. There maybe a percentage of front and rear weight but I do not know it.

Good luck keep us posted.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back