Roadhawk trike owners manual?

I recently purchased a 2000 Roadhawk. Love it. Not I am much of a mechanic. I could use a owners manual. Questions like where is the fuse block. My low bean is out. Can anyone tell me what the front end is off. The guy I bought from said it was a snowmobile. Volt seems to run low. My wife found some videos on line and I saw it also had low voltage. Normal? Any Help?

MrTrike

I recently purchased a 2000 Roadhawk. Love it. Not I am much of a mechanic. I could use a owners manual. Questions like where is the fuse block. My low bean is out. Can anyone tell me what the front end is off. The guy I bought from said it was a snowmobile. Volt seems to run low. My wife found some videos on line and I saw it also had low voltage. Normal? Any Help?

Hi - I am the founder of The Trike Shop, now Roadsmith. I and my team designed this Roadhawk and I can answer any questions you have. Please call me at 1-386-299-8081. I can talk better than I can type. Call me- Dick Lindholm

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back