Roadhawk auto transmission

Hello all you trikers,, I have a 2002 roadhawk with the automatic transmission, the shifter handle rod is bent,, so the reverse lock out will not work, real easy to shift into reverse while going down the road, and that would not be good on the transmission, Does anyone know what shifter assambly was used on these machines? Tried calling roadsmith it in Minnesota, no help, would not return my call. Did not want to screw this one up before I knew what it was in case I need a replacment. Thks for any guidance you may have.:Shrug:

Roadhawk automatic transmission.

Welcome To Trike-Talk 'LEE.....:wave4:I Can't help but i'm sure someone will chime in soon with some help.......Again ..Welcome.....

Thks, for reply, I think I should have posted in the vw fourm, but I don't know how to change it now,, please overlook my stupidity. And if someone wants too move it, that OK by me.:blush:

Thanks MR. Trike I will write it down in my roadhawk notes, At my age I will forget if I dont, now I can proceed with the repair knowing I can find a replacement part,, THANKS Again. :clapping:

Welcome to the fold, wedge17.6. You got the best info from The Man himself - the founder of The Trike Shop, now known as Roadsmith. Good folk there.

We also have a Road Hawk, and you're in our area. We live in Anderson, MO, just south of Joplin. Seems it is only about a 2 hour ride from you. Hope to see you on the road sometime, Lee.

Reactions: CAG

Thks. Ozark Ryder, you are not to far away, we get by there on our way to Beaver lake, will have too hook up sometime, for some reason in our little town of around 800 people, give or take an old person or a new born, we have 5 tyke shop trikes, 4 roadhawk and 1 runabout, strange too have that many in such a small area, since they are getting hard to find, Good Luck and keep on triking:)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back