Rainy day thinking.....

This helmet is inspired by winter and the holiday season that is upon us.

Not only will it keep you warm on those nippy morning rides, the "beard" actually diffuses the force of on-coming air to lessen turbulence at highway speed. Additionally, the tail of the "stocking cap" reduces drag which can provide an additional 5 MPG!

A great byproduct of this particular design is that young beautiful women will feel the need to sit on your lap and tell you what they want for Christmas.

Immediate shipping is available, just in time for the holidays. Order yours today!

The-Creative-Motorcycle-Helmet-Designs-15_0.jpg

Not only will it keep you warm on those nippy morning rides, the "beard" actually diffuses the force of on-coming air to lessen turbulence at highway speed. Additionally, the tail of the "stocking cap" reduces drag which can provide an additional 5 MPG!

A great byproduct of this particular design is that young beautiful women will feel the need to sit on your lap and tell you what they want for Christmas.

Immediate shipping is available, just in time for the holidays. Order yours today!

Does it come in other colors..??

View attachment 23896

How much man ???? How Much????? can you overnight it??? time is wasting !!

Does it come in other colors..??

We plan on offering numerous colors to match various manufacturer paint schemes. However, that will not occur until 2018. Please keep checking our website for updates. Thank you for your interest.

- - - Updated - - -

How much man ???? How Much????? can you overnight it??? time is wasting !!

Thank you for your inquiry.

Presently the helmet is being offered at the introductory price of $499.95 (Disclaimer: "young beautiful women" are not included in this special introductory price)
Shipping is standard over-sized freight rate. Please include preferred size with your order.

--

Presently the helmet is being offered at the introductory price of $499.95 (Disclaimer: "young beautiful women" are not included in this special introductory price)
Shipping is standard over-sized freight rate. Please include preferred size with your order.

Any update on when you'll start shipping..??

I got shot multiple times, my helmet was ripped to threads. All I could hear was he's not gonna make it. I asked for my helmet all I heard was laughter, and you don't need a helmet your dieing.
I got so pi**ed off I stayed alive so I could get revenge.
I did get it, I have outlived almost all of them now.

After reading this thread about reversing the vents I thought what if I turn them sideways, so I did. Then I went for a ride an WOW ,I realized that by doing this I had found a cure for coughs, colds, sore assholes and would probably even make childbirth a pleasure!
Damn I think we all need some warm riding weather!

After reading this thread about reversing the vents I thought what if I turn them sideways, so I did. Then I went for a ride an WOW ,I realized that by doing this I had found a cure for coughs, colds, sore assholes and would probably even make childbirth a pleasure!

Ya think?

Yea, But did it cure helmet hair......:Shrug::Shrug:

Heavy rain bump....

I took a ride to day and it was raining heavily 'So much so that I couldn't see out of my full face shield, So when I got home I started thinking [I really got to stop that] Anyway I digress.. I notice while riding there is a backpressure on the helmet, So I brought the helmet into my shop and did a little reengineering. I reversed the air vents; ie put the rear vents in the front and the front vents to the rear. Then I went for another ride... I immediately noticed the rain blew off and my helmet felt lighter, The reversed air flow decreased the backpressure and it was reduced by a factor of 2.533. My gas mileage increased and also more power, cooler running engine, I could switch to 87 octane instead of 91... And when I pulled up to my local watering hole and removed my helmet I didn't have helmet hair, My hair looked like I just had it styled.. Sometimes it pays to think out side of the box....

Disclaimer; Your results may vary, Also check that this won't void your warrantee....

Raining heavy getting bored, So i though i would bump this up....:Shrug:

It rained so hard here we couldn't handle any more, so we sent it to you. Now the sun is out but it's getting cold. So we are sending that to you also. Your Welcome, you can thank me later.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back