Rainey day thoughts #79..

I drive on the right side or where the passenger normally sits all the time. Got a reclaimed Jap min-truck. Learning to shift with my left hand was a challenge but got it down after about a week. Great little truck with drop down sides. Wanted a dump bed but this is just as good.

Maybe Bob will come up with something after school today , being it’s damp here in the NE :Shrug:

No School today for me anyway ....Yes damp it is..Tacoma damp...Raining again!

And yes i have some thoughts......But right now my wheels are spinning too fast...

News at 11............:D...

I wonder if Bob's gettin the teachers pay? :) and then ya have to wonder if those children will ever be normal again after so much time with Bob. Is anybody that hangs out with Bob normal? And if so how do they maintain their sanity. These are the questions for a rainy day.:) oh yeah, I'm surprised he got across the bridge now that they have facial recognition. One more thing is your ankle bracelet right left or both?

I wonder if Bob's gettin the teachers pay? :) and then ya have to wonder if those children will ever be normal again after so much time with Bob. Is anybody that hangs out with Bob normal? And if so how do they maintain their sanity. These are the questions for a rainy day.:) oh yeah, I'm surprised he got across the bridge now that they have facial recognition. One more thing is your ankle bracelet right left or both?

Its a nose ring but we wont talk about it...:(...We hit the Milford bridge at 5;30 am Sunday and back at 3pm ..

No toll collectors ...Just Easy Pass through....

The Milford police did stop me at the light when they seen my Jersey plates, and asked me to remove my mask so they could use the facial recognition thing...But i wasn't wearing one...:Shrug:...

We had 2 sets of storm chasers yesterday, wanting to inspect and repair our roof, gutters, siding and garage doors. Had a big ol' hail storm the night before. Hailstones at least the size of billiard balls.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JStogner
Back