Rainey day thoughts 79 1/2.....

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Ok , Sidecar Bill asked for my thoughts on this day of rain.....So here it comes.;)

Seat belts, child safety seats, child proof rear door locks, and laws about some one riding in a spot not intended for a passenger [Pick-Up Beds]

They were enacted because if the immigrants / Legal and nonlegal also..

Let me Splane;......They would the immigrants while going on a road trip pack 5 adults and 9 kids of all shapes and sizes in a vehicle .....And then when in a accident the doors would fly open and the kids of all shapes and sizes would pop out of said vehicle on to the road bouncing around like ping-pond balls, And then oncoming cars would run them over like migrating frogs crossing a road from a swamp in Tennessee' And then upsetting the Sensibilities of the Ralph Nader nanny types......And thats why we have al that stuff on our vehicle's...........................

Remember send any dislikes to ......Sidecar Bill' He wound me up i was going to sleep all day and just mind my own business and stay outa trouble.......:D...

Not to worry there's only half a dozen or so left on this board. Corona killed most of them, the rest is in hidey holes waiting for death to come.

92758053_210693727024079_8951849010470060032_n.jpg

Here in TX, the overloaded pu has given way to beater, buy here pay here SUV's. The Tahoe and Suburban the vehicles of choice. Always amazed at how many the illegals can pack into one. Of course, none are wearing seat belts or using child safety seats. When one get rolled, the carnage is gut wrenching.:mad:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddienorman
Back