passing lamp mounts

mrsnipy

5+ Posts
Nov 8, 2022
Catawissa
has anyone used these passing light mounts on a freewheeler instead of the roadking bar

https://www.amazon.com/Auxiliary-br...cphy=9006850&hvtargid=pla-1185604298763&psc=1

kfLFuuTyjT8pcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Passing Lamp mounts possible alternative

has anyone used these passing light mounts on a freewheeler instead of the roadking bar

https://www.amazon.com/Auxiliary-br...cphy=9006850&hvtargid=pla-1185604298763&psc=1

kfLFuuTyjT8pcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Can't claim to having any knowlege of the above but thought I would ask...have you considered the product Letric Lighting...brackets are similar but include the buckets and bulbs. Hoping they work as I ordered them on eBay. LLC-PLB-FHCC...also available in Black

Dont like the look but its none of my business what others do. I put an ebay Electra Glide police light bar on my FLRT. Its the same part number as the Road King light bar. It came with buckets, (Par 38?) Incandescent lamps circa '05 and those beautiful signal lights which I gifted to a friend. The Freewheeler is a Roadking and should look like one from the front end. Ok it really needs the Hiawatha nacelle. Just my opinion.

I don’t see “Freewheeler” specifically mentioned but both sure look like they will fit. Be sure to post pics and comments on quality and fit.

The information I posted regarding the Letric Lighting LLC-PLB-FHCC is from JPCycles.com. That website states that this will fit a Freewheeler. Again, I hope because the Letric Lighting unit is currently sitting our detached garage. Price seemed "reasonable" from Ebay at $282. Includes Cree LED 4.5" bulbs already mounted in the buckets. Once I actually get the Freewheeler and have this installed will be able to post the good or the bad.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tool
Back