Now the wait REALLY begins!

So anxious! I'm not going to bug my mechanic as to where the build is. It will be done when its done.

Well, you really should check in a couple times if nothing more than to see the progress and take a couple pictures. It's a exciting thing to trike your bike and you should take full advantage of the moment. Don't bug him, but peek in a couple times to see how it's coming along. You'll feel better if you can see some changes and progress. It makes the wait more tolerable.

Well, you really should check in a couple times if nothing more than to see the progress and take a couple pictures. It's a exciting thing to trike your bike and you should take full advantage of the moment. Don't bug him, but peek in a couple times to see how it's coming along. You'll feel better if you can see some changes and progress. It makes the wait more tolerable.

Good Advice! I've been several times and taken many pics. Just couldn't help myself.

Conversion is coming along. I changed my Avatar to show the latest. I was trying out a different seat. I don't know how to upload pics from my computer to the site.

Conversion is coming along. I changed my Avatar to show the latest. I was trying out a different seat. I don't know how to upload pics from my computer to the site.

When you reply there is a icon on the top that looks like a piece of paper with a paper clip in the corner. Click on that and another screen will appear. At the top of that screen there will be a option to add files. Click on that, click on choose file, and then select the pic on your computer you wish to add. After all that, drag that pic to the bottom portion and click on the insert button and there ya go. You now have a picture from your computer in your reply and it will show up like this.

Attachments

• IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    721.7 KB · Views: 102
When you reply there is a icon on the top that looks like a piece of paper with a paper clip in the corner. Click on that and another screen will appear. At the top of that screen there will be a option to add files. Click on that, click on choose file, and then select the pic on your computer you wish to add. After all that, drag that pic to the bottom portion and click on the insert button and there ya go. You now have a picture from your computer in your reply and it will show up like this.

Thank you very much for the instructions.

That thing looks all but done! How are you liking the ride? It's been a few days so I assume that you have it in your garage by now. Looking good and in need of some miles. The learning curve is different for different folks but in no time you'll be comfortable and burning up the pavement. I hope you enjoy your trike as much as I enjoy mine. Let us know how it's going.

That thing looks all but done! How are you liking the ride? It's been a few days so I assume that you have it in your garage by now. Looking good and in need of some miles. The learning curve is different for different folks but in no time you'll be comfortable and burning up the pavement. I hope you enjoy your trike as much as I enjoy mine. Let us know how it's going.

It is ready today but I will be picking it up tomorrow 10 November. My younger brother passed two months ago. He is loved his retro - orange 1200 Sportster and his beard. I had a picture of him air brushed on the trunk lid.

Lewis Air Brushed on Trike.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back