Newbie to this site

Welcome to TT. Great looking trike. I had spoken to Jerry a couple of years ago, he does have some mad skills. Enjoy the trike!!ThumbUp

Thanks for the welcome and compliment Ride3. Love your trike, I think I may have sat upon it and admired it at Trike Traders in Florida back last June. If that is the one I loved the color scheme and still wish I had taken them up on the offer for a demo ride.

I am really enjoying Jerry's creation (the Goldwing Reversed Trike) and just wish he could bring it to production so more could enjoy it too.
Ron

Thanks for the welcome and compliment Ride3. Love your trike, I think I may have sat upon it and admired it at Trike Traders in Florida back last June. If that is the one I loved the color scheme and still wish I had taken them up on the offer for a demo ride.

I am really enjoying Jerry's creation (the Goldwing Reversed Trike) and just wish he could bring it to production so more could enjoy it too.
Ron

And they told me nobody ever sat on it:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hello RWing and welcome to the website from the U.P. of Michigan. Since I am a Gold Wing fan, I am really amazed by the picture that you have of the reverse trike. Do you have any more pictures? Thanks for sharing with us. Ride safe.

Hello RWing and welcome to the website from the U.P. of Michigan. Since I am a Gold Wing fan, I am really amazed by the picture that you have of the reverse trike. Do you have any more pictures? Thanks for sharing with us. Ride safe.

Hello bustedwing,
There is a couple more pictures of the Trike if you click on the picture below it will carry you to my photobucket where you can see 2 more. I will try to get some more pics later.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back