New TriGlide

Jan 11, 2018
Lee's Summit, MO, USA
I stopped by the dealer to check on pricing for a new engine and transmission for my '17 TG. I got the new engine and transmission along with a whole new trike:D. My wife, who was not along, played a big part in getting new over just a new engine and transmission swapped. The new trike hasn't made it home yet. Stage I and II are being done. Khromeworks 2 +2 bars are being installed. Having a mechanical reverse installed. Mud flaps and highway mini-boards added. Those are the big things. Halomaker driving lights and headlight, floorboard extensions, short antenna when I get it home. Swapped the seat and windshield from my '17.

Nothing was really wrong with the engine and trans in the '17. The engine had Stage I and II. The trans had a mechanical reverse. It had 66k miles on it. It ran ran great. I was just looking for something to do and spend money on.

New

I stopped by the dealer to check on pricing for a new engine and transmission for my '17 TG. I got the new engine and transmission along with a whole new trike:D. My wife, who was not along, played a big part in getting new over just a new engine and transmission swapped. The new trike hasn't made it home yet. Stage I and II are being done. Khromeworks 2 +2 bars are being installed. Having a mechanical reverse installed. Mud flaps and highway mini-boards added. Those are the big things. Halomaker driving lights and headlight, floorboard extensions, short antenna when I get it home. Swapped the seat and windshield from my '17.

Nothing was really wrong with the engine and trans in the '17. The engine had Stage I and II. The trans had a mechanical reverse. It had 66k miles on it. It ran ran great. I was just looking for something to do and spend money on.

Just for info: In May I traded my 2010 trike for a 2023 Anniversary ed. and just added the Stage 2……… VERY happy with it as it runs nice smooth & definitely WOKE up that 114!

Used all Screaming Eagle parts to maintain my warranty.

:Coffee:

Theres Nothing like the new car smell........:clapping::clapping:...ThumbUp.......

Pic of 2023 TG. Looks just like my 2017 TG

DSC05360.jpgDSC05361.jpg
attachment.php

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flyboy7312
Back