New to Trike's

New to trike's

Trikes (Harley) are a different handling animal! You STEER them thru the curves!! You can lean all you want as on two wheels but if ya don't steer you'll straighten out the curve!! I had to go to a trike owing to health. I didn't mind it but the wife just about got off in the 1st mile. After 3,500 to Sturgis & back, we're both comfortable. Considering a lift & the extended forks- Trike Talks "Zook" is a good reference point. Keep in mind a mantra..."I'm Not Getting Off Involuntarily...!" when riding...jimmer

Finally Rented a Tri Glide

Well, I finally got to rent a Tri Glide over the weekend here in the Phoenix area. I will say, " It was a lot of fun and my wife really enjoyed the ride!!" I am glad that she enjoyed it, I would not want to get something that she is not comfortable on. Now it is time to try and figure out the finances:)!!

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0656.JPG

Would not go back to Two

Motorcycle they are not my bride and I believe they are more fun. No dropping at intersections when passenger gets to gauking around. comfortable more relaxed have to steer though short learning curve there but easily mastered. big parking lot (empty of course) Get on one rent one if you really want to make sure so many of us absolutely love our heat monsters. ThumbUp ride safely fearless

Attachments

• DSC00187.JPG
    DSC00187.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00185.JPG
    DSC00185.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00125.JPG
    DSC00125.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 105

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back