New T-Shirts - Check this out

Papa Zook

Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
I am having new T-shirts printed in a couple of styles and just for fun I may do a limited run of these shirts with the TrikeTalk.com logo on the front and this on the back. Pretty much goes without saying when it come to trike sites, but I thought it might be fun and different and will definitely get some chuckles everywhere you go...:D

Anyone besides me want one? If so let me know how many and what sizes so I will know how many to print.

b1bbec88-0678-43c6-8a44-2f1ee5bf1813.jpg

I am having new T-shirts printed in a couple of styles and just for fun I may do a limited run of these shirts with the TrikeTalk.com logo on the front and this on the back. Pretty much goes without saying when it come to trike sites, but I thought it might be fun and different and will definitely get some chuckles everywhere you go...:D

Anyone besides me want one? If so let me know how many and what sizes so I will know how many to print.

View attachment 27611
Ill take 2 if they come in 3x BIG DENNY:pepper:

Oh my!
Me likey BIG Time :clapping:
Put me down for one. Wait,
Wife will pitch a Beetch if I don't get her one. She's as PC and soft-spoken as I am ;)

But Zook, What will the Barney Bunch say ? :laugh:

Always gotta be T-shirts!
Man I just don't wear em, What's wrong with regular two pocket shirts?:Shrug:

None for me. Only times I ever wore them they were white and were underneath a dress shirt and a suit at the office.

Retired 15 years ago and got rid of the old V-necks.

Sorry about that. :Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Wallen
Back