New Old Guy

6X3

Nov 19, 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
Hi there. Been riding since '65, and the old body is getting tired of tossing bikes around. Being stuborn and not willing to give up riding, I just did a deal on a 2014 Motor Trike Razor on a 2012 wing with 7600 miles on it.

Not a rush to get on the road, as winter in Nebraska is underway. I will take delivery the first week of March.

I have a lot of questions and will be looking for opinions in the forums.

Hello Mitch and welcome to the website from the U.P. of Michigan. After you have put on a few thousand miles and gotten comfortable with your new trike you will wonder what took you so long. As a beginner, I suggest that you practice with your trike in an empty parking lot with a few cones. Start doing figure 8s so you get used to the wide rear end and turning both directions. If you hit a cone it's no big deal, but if you hit one of those yellow posts next to a fuel pump, it will cost you. If you ordered a rake kit on your trike it will act just like power steering, so if you didn't, then you can either get used to strong arm work or you can still get it put on. If you have any questions please feel free, all of us have been thru the same thing and aregglad to help.

Welcome to Trike Talk from Michigan! :wave4:

Congratulations on your new trike! Hope you can post up some photos when you get her home! ThumbUp

Welcome to TT, "New Old Guy". There are a bunch of us old timers here that had to give up 2 wheeler life for the trike life, usually because old age has taken a toll on the legs, knees, hips and back.

Almost forgot, some say old age has taken a toll on our brains but I doubt it. Age brings wisdom and some other good stuff. :cool:

Thanks!

Haven't been back here in a while. Thanks for all the good wishes. Hope to see you around.................AFTER it warms up.

Welcome to Trike Talk and congratulations on your new trike.You will enjoy it very much. March is nor that far off since you have a long winter that you cannot ride. When spring get's here you will be burning up the roads Congrats again on your new trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back