Old Navy guy in hot pursuit of a trike...

Thanks! Photos of trike are in my album...

Dennis, welcome to Trike Talk!

Thanks! Photos of trike are in my album...

- - - Updated - - -

A most hearty WELCOME to you from a fellow Navy RM2, glad to have you on-board!

Been on motors for 50+ years , last 12 includes trikes, both Wife /I have one.

NO stigmas here…..enjoy the RIDE.

:Coffee:

TY for the welcome. We got the trike photo is in my album. Rear profile styling and colors resembles a classic 50's Corvette!

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to TT, Dennis. I think you will find a wealth of information on this forum. Many knowledgeable and helpful people here. Don't be shy about asking questions, no matter how basic they may seem..... Jim

We frequent FL, TX & AZ. Roger the info on the forum! Posted a photo of the (wife's) trike in my album. I'm the "duty driver" as we say in the military...

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum from Texas! As suggested above, ride several and do your research before you buy. Ask questions here and you will receive a honest and great answers. No question is to small to ask. We all have been there in buying our first trike!

We considered several options. A friend with a Roadmaster w/Hannigan mod recommended same. We're pleased 100% with ours... Photo posted in album. It's a looker. Wife chose the colors. It's hers, I just drive it ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome from Greenfield, Indiana!!

That's a cool looking trike in your avatar! :Coffee: Photo of ours in my album...

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Dennis, welcome to the forums and thank you for your service.

Appreciate the welcome Zammy. :Coffee:

Nice trike, like the colors. I have a 21 RM CSC kit, great trike. I hope you enjoy your trike.

Dennis,

I'm 73 years old, and lucky enough to be in good shape (I walk 3-6 miles a day) BUT I TRIKED out my GW with a Roadsmith model, two seasons ago, and to be truthful, I never looked back, always ahead..........

before trike'n It out, I never rode a trike, BUT now that I have one, I will never go back to two wheels again.. {I'm lov'n it}

If anything happens to my 75,500 miles Goldwing {she's runn'n good} I believe that I would go the Can Am route, instead of purchasing another wing, and then have to go through all the planning to TRIKE it out again....:help:

Warning: If you do get a TRIKE be sure that it has at least a 5.5 rake kit installed (for easy'rrrr steer'n) you'll be glad you did... (It makes a 100% difference/believe me you'll be glad you did)

Where do you live??

I'm from Springfield, Massachusetts

Ronnie

1/29/24

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delverc
Back